YouTube Live Stream - 09/19/20 - The Gospel! Are You a Hindrance or Help? - Pastor Ralph Henderson
YouTube Channel - MillsRiverSDAChurch
Welcome to the Mills River SDA Church in Mills River, NC. We are a Christian community and would love to have you join our family. To learn more about what we believe you can visit our About Us page. Please join us for Bible study, worship, and prayer.
Pastor Ralph Henderson
Mills River Seventh-day Adventist Church
Join Us This Saturdays for Services:
Sabbath School: Saturdays - 9:15 a.m. COVID-19 SCHEDULE: Now Open for Live Services: 10:15 a.m.
Worship Service: Saturdays - 10:45 a.m. COVID-19 SCHEDULE: Now Open for Live Services: 11:15 a.m.
Prayer Meeting: Wednesdays - 7:00 p.m. COVID-19 SCHEDULE: 7:00 p.p. -Zoom (call pastor for details on joining 352-455-4099)
GUIDELINES FOR MILLS RIVER CHURCH RE-OPENING (We Will Re-Open JUNE 6, 2020)
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and other mitigating efforts to prevent the spread of the virus.
The below church guidelines are in place to provide social distancing protocols and many sanitizing efforts to help mitigating the chances of spreading the virus during in-house worship services. Participating in the church service at this time is something that you will need to consider in all aspects of your current health, age and risks for you and your family and carefully consider if you should join the in-house service at this time or continue to participate in our live streaming program in your home.
Service times: Sabbath School - 10:15. Church Service at 10:55, ending around 12:00
Church Worship Service Guidelines:
• Door handles, counters, bathrooms and all other touchable items will be disinfected on Friday.
• Doors will be kept open during and after the service.
• Signs are posted to remind of social distancing, hand washing, do not enter if sick.
• Face masks are strongly recommended. They will be provided to those needing one.
• Tissues, masks and hand sanitizer will be in the foyer. Trash cans will be available at sanitizing stations.
• The drinking fountain has been shut off. Bottled water will be available or individuals can bring their own water.
• Hymnals, Bibles, tithe envelopes, etc. will be removed from the pews.
• Greeters/Deacons/Elders/Pastor: Greet with a smile but no hugs or handshakes.
• Greeters: Welcome attendees. Offer masks, hand sanitizer and tithe envelopes.
• Deacons to provide seating to ensure social distancing. The left side of the church will be seating for those who do not wish to wear a mask. The right side will be for those who do wear masks.
• Children’s Sabbath School activities will be outside or in the school and will follow the recommendations as applicable.
• Offering collection procedure: Tithe envelopes may be picked up at the greeters’ stand. Collection will be at the close of the service with a central location for drop off.
• Deacons use hand sanitizer before/after handling offering.
• Lamb’s Offering procedure will be announced or you can place it in your tithe envelope.
• Singing will be limited to special music and a closing hymn. Hymns will be projected on the screen. No handouts.
• Restrooms in the front classrooms and mother’s room restroom may be used as well as the main restrooms to help maintain social distancing.
• A/V Equipment will be cleaned after each usage. Microphones should not be shared.
• Controlled exiting after the service.
• Online streaming services will continue to be provided.